Saturday, May 7, 2011

Satisfied Sweet Tooth

I find this cake to be so freakin' cute for some reason. I absolutely love it! I was searching the web and stumbled upon this article, and she tells you where you can order this cakestand and many, many others. This is absolutely so delightful, and it looks so yummy! I definitely want a little dessert table full of cakes and goodies to fill the already full tummies of my guests. As for my actual wedding cake, I want something super simple. A one or two tiered cake just so we can cut it for tradition. My aunt bakes and decorates beautiful cakes, so she will be making mine for my wedding. I think she will be relieved to hear that I don't want anything big. This is one of the ways that I am able to have my wedding on a budget. (Probably about $6,000) As for the design, I'm not sure yet. I still have plenty of time to figure out the little details. If anybody has ideas on how to decorate my simple, little wedding cake, I'd love to hear 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment