Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This + That = Voila!


As much as I would love to have mirrored vases, and I really would love to have them, I can't justify spending $10.00/vase. That would mean that I would spend $200 just on vases alone. That doesn't even include the flowers that go in them. Just the vase. This is why I figured I would just make them, and here's how I will do it:



If you go to your local Wal-Mart, go to the craft section near where they have the flowers. You will see this vase: 

 

What's great about this is that these vases, which are about 12" tall and 5" wide, and would normally cost almost $4.00 each online, I found at my Wal-Mart for only $1.50!! That's insane. Add this:












 which is less than $5.00/can, and you have instant mirrored vases for around $40.00!(if you have about 20 tables, like I will)

No comments:

Post a Comment