Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lace is my Fave!



After fervently searching for linen lace tablecloths for a reasonable price for months, I gave up. I then walked into my mothers kitchen and saw a lace tablecloth covering her round table, and thought to myself "Well, where the hell did she find one?". Upon further inspection, I noticed that it wasn't linen, but instead a plastic vinyl. I couldn't believe that a plastic tablecloth could look so darn good. This was the second that I retracted my statement that I would not use plastic tablecloths at my wedding. I looked online for awhile, finding cheap but cheap quality tablecloths before I came across this one. I am in love. They have it rectangular and round and are around the $10.00 mark. They have a couple other styles, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment